A common mistake, one that I had to repeat several times before learning on how to avoid it was in writing a personal essay. I largely thought that the more I add details and diversity to my essay, the more marks it would get awarded in return. I was wrong however. What someone needed to tell me was that all that was required of me is to choose on a simple subject, investigate on and write a detailed description on the same. It doesn’t matter if it something as common as the rising and setting of the sun. As long as the right format and main focus directed towards an identifiable specific thing, the personal essay will be engaging enough and a potential good marks winner.
Steps to writing an engaging personal essay
- Understand the requirement – I have seen many topics requiring that a personal essay be written on them. Some are on famous people, some on particular events or experiences. Make sure to understand exactly where your essay will mostly focus on.
- Specify the main idea – Remember what we said about not necessarily going for complex topics? Whenever I write personal essay, I only specify on the main topic of discussion. Even if am writing about the rising and the setting of the sun, which everybody knows about, I make it as detailed as I can. That is the secret of personal essays.
- Plan in advance – I always have to discard one or two drafts I have written. You cannot hope to write a very good essay if you have not planned and actually practiced on the same severally.
- Control the moment – This is the only chance your reader will have to be part of the experience you are telling about. Take the moment and make sure that the reader can vividly picture the experience, type person of the feeling on their own. This can be achieved by use of different forms of writing, like use of dialogue and incentive words.
- Produce a climax – The rising and the setting of the sun is not all that very interesting to everyone. But you can make your readers develop an interest in the same. Introduce and detail on an idea that readers have probably never noticed. This will be your climax.
- Generate a flow of ideas – If you have come from describing a cold chilly morning, the reader will expect that the sun was probably not way off from rising. Let that be seen when you write personal essay.
Why consider personal essay help
I have written many of exam and practice personal essays. Still, I find some additional professional and especially online personal essay help of much help. When I have a bulk of assignments to collect, I assign the writing of my essays to an online professional offering essay writing services. Even better, it comes at a cheap price, which is way much better compared to the quality and grades I get from the same. In other times, I download sample personal essays from sites offering the services. This ensures that I have enough revision materials.